My fellow citizens!
Today on 29 October 2015, through my co-candidate, Hon. Juma Duni Haji have filed official complaints about our whole conduct of the general elections of 2015 to the Chairman of the National Electoral Commission.

We have rolled out to our complaints, our unease and conduct various events, particularly the broadcasting of results invalid, non reflect actual results achieved in the polling stations, as follows.


• calming my vote

• Add votes for the CCM candidate
• We continue to reject this injustice against the wishes of the citizens, and attempt to rape kunakooneka Democracy clear from the conduct of the Commission continued to announce the results of the vote are not true to our victory poker.

In addition, there is also the looting of victory for candidates of parties persisted on the level of Parliament and Councilors


As we mentioned yesterday our data we showed that I grew up I lead by more than 67%, and now we are pleased that you've got 10,268,795 votes equivalent to 62% after completing the task of collecting results forms nationwide.


In this respect, I called on the National Electoral Commission initangaze once I EDWARD NGOYAI Ogunlanya have won the position of the Presidency of the United Republic of Tanzania.


I continue to thank the citizens of your faith to me by electing me, I, along with my colleagues, we believe that tinkering Democracy is breaking the peace, but we all know it's you guys Tanzanians ones who robbed right for you to get change, and the leaders whom you need, so I will continue to be with all Tanzanians claim your rights seriously.


Tanzania for many years now established as an island of peace in Africa, we are surprised today to see the instruments of defense and security vikitanda everywhere with weapons of war street as if uchagzui is war, this is to intimidate citizens into submission stripped of their right to a primary to choose leaders who would, I believe Tanzanians we will not accept it.


Lowassa, Edward Ngoyai.

29/10/2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SOCIALIZE

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

FOR INSURANCE SERVICES CLICK HERE